Hiring Several PostDocs and PhD Students in Computer
Image Processing and
Humans, a deep tech start-up creating a platform integrating
data and technology to generate unique AI models and use them
as an API (application programming interface) by the business
community, is looking for outstanding candidates to fill
several computer vision and machine learning engineer
Humans is creating an open platform that uses AI to generate and manipulate Digital DNAs. These virtual identities, based on people’s voices, images, and gestures, can be used to create synthetic media, whose applications are unlimited. Humans is backed up by a hyper-specialized team, consisting of software experts, computer vision PhD students, and international Olympic students.
Recently, Humans launched a biometrics solution for its
blockchain-built platform that uses AI to create digital DNAs.
The Proof-of-Human tech innovation was announced at the Dubai AIBC Summit, a global event on emerging technologies. Last year, Humans raised EUR 330K to develop synthetic media, with Early Game Ventures and Razvan Munteanu as the main investors, while in September 2021, Humans attracted USD 9M financing through the private sale of cryptocurrency. Among the main investors for this new round are the entrepreneur Răzvan Munteanu, one of the most active investors in the blockchain area and Elrond Research, the investment arm of one of the most respected blockchain companies in the world.
Depending on the position, the successful candidate will focus
a subset of the following
The tasks will involve designing, developing, and testing novel ideas in a cutting-edge research environment. The successful candidate would be able to integrate changes into prior work, given a high-level overview of the task. The analysis and documentation of the results along with tight collaboration with the development team is required.
- Prior knowledge and experience in computer vision (ideally face and body manipulation, generative models, real-time rendering) or NLP (ideally speech synthesis)
- Postdoc applicants are expected to have a strong track of published research at top conferences (NeurIPS, CVPR, ICLR, ICCV, ECCV, AAAI, ICRA) or journals (PAMI, IJCV, TIP, JMLR)
- Master/PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, physics or applied mathematics/ statistics
- Enthusiasm for leading-edge research, team spirit, and capability of independent problem-solving
- Good programming knowledge and experience with Python
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
The positions are open immediately, fully funded, the salaries of the doctoral students and postdocs are competitive. Typically a PhD takes ~4 years to complete and a PostDoc position is for at least 1 year. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until all the positions are filled. The interviews are scheduled to start after 15.10.2021.